Job: Senior Client Service Representative, Custody
Salary: €35 - €40K DOE
Location: Dublin 2
- BA/BS degree, and/or equivalent work experience;
- 1 to 3 Years of global custody experience;
- Prior work experience in a client servicing role is preferred;
- Ability to learn and utilize new technologies to research, analyze, and resolve client needs;
- Experience in reporting and managing multiple data sources;
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Excel.
- Proactively respond to custody related client inquiries on a daily basis;
- Work with internal departments to prioritize client requests, deliverables and issue resolution;
- Utilize relevant internal technology solutions to effectively manage client inquiries;
- Introduce and familiarize clients with new technology, automation tools and products;
- Complete monthly client reporting requirements;
- Assist in maintaining and reporting on client service-related metrics;
- Participate in team-based project work and audits;
- Monitor receipt of all client documentation (tax, KYC, account information, authorized signers, etc.) and analyze exposure of missing documentation to both the company and their client;
- Ensure proper escalation and follow through on claims payments and invoice collection.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.