What does this job involve?
- The Manufacturing Specialist will also function as the Manufacturing point of contact on New Product Introduction (NPI) Projects.
- You will develop, review and update production Standard Operating Procedures, master/generic batch records, bills of materials etc.
- Partnering with key functional groups to drive strategy definition for risk assessments, characterization, validation, regulatory, and filing milestones.
- The Manufacturing Specialist will lead Product Team meetings.
- Ensure compliance with project milestones such as conformance batches manufacturing, regulatory submissions, and product launches
- Function as the site interface between the Product Delivery Teams (PDT’s) and Senior Management.
- Documentation and approval of protocol deviations for manufacturing activities.
- You will liaise with Quality Assurance to ensure that GMP standards are maintained in line with current SOP’s, batch documentation and licences.
- Liaise with Process Development regarding documentation changes in an effective and timely manner.
- Use specified software packages and standard procedures, responsible for compiling and maintaining all relevant documentation including batch documentation, bills of materials and SOP’s for submission to the Product Lead.
- Provide technical and clerical support to the production team in the preparation of documentation, collation of data.
- Own and lead change controls as required by the NPI Project Team.
What should you have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering and 5+ years of directly related experience in a biotech/pharma manufacturing or manufacturing support role
- Detailed technical understanding of fill/finish operations
- Experience participating in and leading cross-functional teams
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with technical and management staff
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.