As the Master Scheduler you will be responsible for establishing, reviewing and maintaining the Master Production Schedule in alignment with the Sales, Inventory and Operations (SIOP) consensus plan.
You will be working closely with Operations Leaders, Material Planners, Production Planners and other departments to co-ordinate manufacturing plans that achieve and exceed company objectives.
You will be responsible for Analysing Scenarios that balance demand and supply as well as Leading the Production Planning organization.
This role will work on Global Projects regarding materials for the company’s various lines, mainly Manufacturing and NPD Projects. You will need to Forecast 12-18 Months in advance so you will not be dealing with vendors but instead more on the Movement and Planning for materials for Manufacturing and Design.
- Translate the monthly SIOP consensus plan by product family to a detailed weekly MPS
- You will incorporate inter-company demand and backlog into SIOP Supply Planning Processes
- Monitor and drive the Resolution of MRP Processing Errors
- Support Customer Service
- Create and publish daily/weekly/monthly factory Schedule Adherence, capacity and Inventory Reports
- You will be an SME for ERP Production Planning and Scheduling
- Data Analysis and Reporting of KPIs
- Drive Continuous Improvement initatives
- Provide Training on MPS and Processes
- A Degree in Business or Engineering or a related Discipline – Ideally a level 8 Degree and APICS Certification (or a commitment to obtain within the first 18 Months of employment)
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in Analysing Data relating to Product Forecasting, Master Scheduler or Shipment Forecasting
- Experience with Rate-Based or Flow Line (non MRP) and job shop manufacturing environments
- You will have experience with Visual Management Systems
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.