Finance Manager - Excellent opportunity working for a large Irish media company.
- Operate and manage 5 staff payroll processes including monthly and fortnightly payroll processes which are managed by 3rd party suppliers.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers on the operation of the various payroll processes, integration of files and data and dealing with any day to day operational matters, queries and issues.
- Provision of standard and ad hoc financial information and reports to the business Finance & HR Managers on their divisional personnel related operating costs.
- Liaising with HR on contractual matters including the nature of contractual relationships including employment, independent contractors and contributor status.
- Ensure tax compliance in relation to all people payments in line with VAT, PAYE, and all other applicable taxes.
Candidates must be a qualified accountant with 5 years PQE with responsibility for high volume Payroll.
Full job spec on request
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.