Job: Manager, Risk and Finance
Salary: 85 – 100k
Location: Dublin City Centre
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working in a relevant role in credit risk, financial risk or enterprise risk management;
- Applicable experience of financial budgeting and reporting;
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders, attending and presenting to committees;
- Third level qualification in one of the following disciplines: business, finance, risk, accountancy or equivalent.
- Independent review and challenge of credit applications, and preparation of credit risk assessments for lending and guarantee proposals;
- Management of financial and enterprise risks in accordance with the three lines of defence model;
- Co-ordination, review and challenge of the risk identification and assessment process;
- Perform periodic reviews of existing loan and guarantee portfolios;
- Monitor and report compliance with the risk management policies and Key Risk Indicators;
- Co-ordinate and deliver risk reporting to the Audit and Risk Committee and Credit Committee as required;
- Ongoing review of risk management policies and design of new policies and procedures as required;
- Liaise with the internal auditors and external auditor, and lead the management of the audit process;
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the Finance function to coordinate and deliver regular financial reporting, including expenditure budgeting and income forecasting to senior management;
- In conjunction with Finance, lead and coordinate the timely delivery of the annual financial statements.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.