GL Accountant Italian 50k-60k required for a huge shared services function based in North County Dublin.
- Preparation and review of the Italian statutory accounts and liaising with local Italian bookkeepers and external auditors
Liaise with Tax Specialists and Regulatory Agencies and Bodies
- Assist with requirements for SOX Compliance and Reporting
Ensure effectiveness, accuracy, implementation and adherence to SOX documentation
Assist with Taxation, Returns, Controls, and bookkeeping
- Complete monthly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Variance Analysis
Fixed Asset accounting
- Upload payroll journals to the ERP system
Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations according to PCAOB requirements
- Prepare Statistical Return
- Support and assist the Finance Manager as required
- Dottore Commercialista e Revisore dei conti (Chartered Accountant and Auditor), or ACA/ACCA Qualified accountant - Essential
- Detailed knowledge of Italian GAAP and the Italian VAT codes - Essential.
- Knowledge of U.S GAAP / IFRS a distinct advantage.
- At least 2 year’s industry experience – Essential
- Fluency in Italian - Essential
- Excellent communication and collaboration
Please apply via email@example.com or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 to discus further.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.