Role: FSPO Complaints Specialist
Location: South Dublin
Duration: Permanent – full-time.
Our client is a specialist mortgage service manager based in South Dublin. Reporting to the Customer Services manager, this role is primarily responsible for ensuring that all complaints and Financial Services & Pensions Ombudsman (FSPO) cases are managed effectively and to a high standard.
- Manage the complaint process to fully resolve cases professionally and efficiently – ensuring compliance with all Central Bank Codes and FSPO best practice
- Manage any complaints escalated to the FSPO
- Effectively manage the relationship between the Company and the FSPO
- Liaise with the Company’s Senior Legal Counsel and Compliance Department where appropriate
- Assist in the management in the early identification of potential and actual risks emerging from the complaints processes
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role within banking
- Good knowledge of general banking products, mortgage lending processes, terminology and current issues within the mortgage sector
- APA (Loans) or similar qualification is essential.
- Excellent problem solving, data analysis and decision-making skills, with a basic level of numeracy
- Track record in managing complex situations and handling multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to clearly identify the full scope of a customer’s requirements and produce clear, concise, accurate responses
- Customer Service focused with confidence to speak directly with customers and manage demanding situations.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.