Do you speak, read and write French at a C1 level or above? Are you looking for an analyst role for a Global client within social media?Do you have a Stamp 4 visa or an EU passport?
About the Company
- Irish office located in Dublin 3
- Working on behalf of one of the world’s most well-known names in Technology!
- Working for a successful company who are a dynamic, fast growing and multicultural.
- Great team atmosphere
Benefits & Salary
- Salary up to 27k
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
- Tax saver ticket (https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/ )
- Bike to work scheme https://www.biketowork.ie/
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary yearly bonus (company bonus) 1-2% of salary based on company and individual performance
- Benefits hub – online portal – gym and retail discounts
- Relocation available
Responsibilities of the role:
-Reviewing requests from administrators who need assistance.
-Technical and troubleshooting for all French requests.
- Able to explain to clients policies internally and externally.
-Have the ability to review generated content and make sure if it is compliant.
- Provide information, troublshoot bugs, tickets, updating the CRM system.
Requirements for this role:
- Strong leaving certificate or equivalent (University degree an advantage)
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to deal with bugs and troubleshooting.
-Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with an appetite for Research.
- Team player
- Fluency in French and English
If you are interested, please send your CV to Laura Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 014744627.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.