My client who is a clinical research company is looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their team.
You will have previous exposure to management accounts, financial analyst, and cost analysis
- Create accurate, transparent, and timely financial analysis to support project leadership in project decision-making process; clearly articulate financial implications of business decisions/choices, and provide retrospective analysis as well as drive forward-looking actions
- Support the project analysis requirements for projects and/or contract types; be responsible for the execution of financial processes and interpretation of monthly financial analysis (e.g. revenues and costs, actuals vs. forecast, variances) for defined projects
- Understand alternative finance scenarios within a project with a degree of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Provide updates on financial status for assigned projects and create information in response to any client financial reporting needs for assigned projects
- BA in Finance or Accounting or relevant experience preferred
- Thrives in a complex, fast-paced, matrix environment
- Strong experience with Excel; experience with financial performance systems (e.g., Hyperion)
- Analytics & Problem Solving
- Financial Acumen & Control
Please apply with cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on 01474 4691 to discuss in confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.