My client a Life Sciences company based in Tipperary require an Operations Manager on a permanent basis.
The role will report remotely to the company Director of Operations
Key duties of the role will include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for supporting profitable growth through the development of innovative technologies.
- Responsibilities include being the technical lead for new product development projects.
- Will lead a cross functional site team inclusive of developing project plans, contingency plans etc.
- Strong exposue to resource models and financial models are essential here.
- Provides updates to senior management & all stakeholders of progress via reports and meetings.
- Keeping track of the production schedule ensuring all commitments are met
- Strong competency/background in Electronics/Electronic design an advantage
- Owns design reviews for electronic design, SW/FW architecture & PCB/PCBA development.
- Passionate about patient care and safety.
- Coaching, motivating and ensuring adequate training in order to meet & exceed team goals.
The essential qualifications will include:
- At least 5 years'+ experience within management.
- Experienced in working through Product Development Life Cycle from:....
- Concept inception through development, launch and sustaining
- Bachelors' Degree (NFQ 8) in Engineering or similar (essential)
- Knowledge of international standards & regulations in the electronics industry (ISO / CE / FCC).
- Documents electrical development by writing documents, reports, & change requests.
- Excellent knowledge of production processes, lean manufacturing and GMP.
- PC literacy and excellent interpersonal skills.
An excellent salary is on offer for the right candidate.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.