The Production Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating and supervising Production activities in a compounding unit. The Production supervisor will work to ensure that the Quality and EHS requirements are maintained on a daily basis.
What does this job involve?
- You will be supporting production operations on a daily basis to meet our commitments to customers.
- Providing direction to Shift leads carrying out their daily tasks,
- Monitoring compounding unit activities to ensure compliance with policies and cGMP.
- Facilitating best use of unit resources to the various unit functions
- Support staff training and development while ensuring that training is completed in a timely manner and that training records are properly maintained.
- Supports all people management activities – performance management, development, training in accordance to leadership standards.
- Support Non Conformances and CAPAs assigned under production responsibility. Support investigation and the identification and implementation of corrective action.
- You would assist in the introduction of New Products and Process Change Controls
- Support Preparation of Production KPI’s – Stock control, Schedule compliance and Financial Reports.
- Organisation and co-ordination of the environmental monitoring activities in conjunction with micro-laboratory
- Organisation and co-ordination of calibration and maintenance activities in conjunction with Technical Services.
- Stock checks of manufactured product to ensure that product is accurately reconciled with production and dispatch records and to identify and discard expired stock
- Ensuring that housekeeping is carried out in accordance with cleaning procedures and schedules
- You will review and update of production procedures and in the introduction of new procedures as appropriate.
- Support procurement and inventory management team to ensure regular stock checks of raw materials and goods are performed and that adequate stock levels are maintained to meet production requirements
- Support Integration activities and projects/ tasks as assigned
What do you need?
- You will have a diploma in a science/healthcare/Technology is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ manufacture experience is essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a team lead / supervisor role
- GMP manufacturing environment experience is necessary
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.