Financial Analyst | Property Sector | 55k -60k | Dublin City Centre
My client, a very successful international property company based in Dublin City Centre is currently recruiting for a financial analyst on a permanent basis.
This is a newly created position for a qualified Accountant with at least one - two years (post qualified) experience within a Financial Analyst role.
The salary on the role ranges from 55-60k + excellent benefits.
The successful candidate will be working within a multi-disciplined team reporting to the Director, where you will have a wide range of responsibilities that will include:
• Ability to complete a detailed analysis of trading business P&L results and provide advice and solutions.
• Write clear and concise strategy reports on properties, which focus on the key issues, give a firm recommendation and are supported by hard facts, our knowledge and judgement.
• Detailed analysis and evaluation of property trading performance.
• Assist providing advice and strategic reports to clients on Hotel properties.
• Report writing, providing support to the team in bringing hotel properties to the market and
guiding junior members of staff on the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Qualified Accountant with 1-2 years PQE in accounting or planning role
• Knowledge of SAP/ Module CO an advantage
• The personal and professional competence to manage specific projects from start to finish
• Capability to coach and mentor junior members of staff
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.