Our client is a multi-disciplinary Utilities and Civil Engineering contractor. They are currently recruiting for a site engineer in Sligo. You will be a confident individual with the ability to prioritise a busy work-load, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Setting out works according to specifications and drawings.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Reporting to site manager daily.
- Deliver project to achieve client and design team goals.
- Manage Sub-contractors.
- Degree qualified in Engineering.
- GPS, Level and total station experience required.
- Must have knowledge of health and safety policies.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communicator and motivated team player.
- Hold a good understanding of building regulations.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCad
- Basic knowledge of water main installation works/roadworks
Our client has an excellent reputation in the construction industry. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for successful candidates and will be in line with qualifications and experience. Career development opportunities and ongoing work available.
If interested, please do not hesitate to call Ger Quinlan on 014744695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.