Our client is currently seeking to recruit BIM/Revit Modeller to join their team based in Kildare.
To cope with project demands the company is currently seeking experienced Revit Modeller to join their rapidly expanding team.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Responsible for production of Revit models, experience with parametric design and family creations / modifications
- Experience with point cloud data or laser scanning experience to Revit
- Working with topographical surveys in Revit
- Production of 2D CAD drawings from survey data
- Assistance in the overall development of the BIM protocols and systems
- Adherence to company manuals and processes
- Ensure QA/QC compliance
Skills & Qualifications
- A suitable qualification in a construction related discipline
- Commercial experience using Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD software is essential
- Experience creating/developing bespoke component families would be advantageous
- An understanding of construction techniques and surveying systems and methods
- Competent use of modelling software including Rhino, 3DS Max, Sketchup would be desirable but not essential.
- Revit MEP experience desirable, but not essential
- A good team player with excellent communications skills
For more info you can contact Aileen on 091455302 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.