Our client is currently seeking to recruit Site Engineer to join their team based in Sligo.
The successful applicant will report to the Contracts Manager and will be responsible for managing the daily functions of the contract to prioritise safety and maximize efficiency & commercial success.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Project planning and designing works
- Client and stakeholder management
- Management of Direct labour and Plant resources
- Management of Sub Contractors
- Management of Materials
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- Advising on commercial risks within the project or projects.
- Identifying change and implementing change control process and agreement
- Keeping management fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise and which could affect the business/project.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience in the Utilities sector
- Experience in design and build contracts preferable but not essential
- A broad knowledge of Public Works contracts
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good commercial and business acumen and IT literacy
- A third level qualification in a construction related discipline
- A clean Full Irish Driving Licence
For more info you can contact Aileen on 091455302 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.