My client has an opening on their Order Management and Customer Service Team for a native Dutch speaker with very strong English. Joining this company you can expect weekly Manager 1:1s, a dedicated Learning & Development service and Educational Assistance schemes as well as being part of an open, welcoming and inclusive culture.
Your role would include but not be limited to:
- Effectively process all manual orders received from customers through phone, fax & email, ensuring priority for urgent orders, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Effectively manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders, including completing outbound calls to established customers, coordinating with Accounts Receivable or Supply Chain teams
- 2-3 years’ experience in a finance function and customer service experience
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & Dutch language
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leah on 021 4847 135 to be considered
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.