You will be responsible for the definition, implementation and maintenance of the standards of project management, governance and process adherence. As the Head of PMO, you will provide leadership and support to cross-functional project delivery teams through regular meetings and progress reports.
- Work with the team to scope projects and services engagements, including overseeing the definition of the proposed solution and quantification of effort and risk
- Drive successful and profitable project execution and delivery
- Engage with customers to ensure success and satisfaction
- Assist in evolving and growing customer delivery processes
- Lead and develop a team (hiring, assigning responsibilities, providing career planning and guidance)
- Establish a formal PMO structure and implementation of the communication framework
- Responsible for proper governance and compliance of all projects
- Prepare Programme Status Reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to the formulation of approved business plans
- Support the transition to a Product focussed organisation and work closely with the Head of Product and Software Engineering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, IT, Information Systems or Engineering or equivalent work experience, MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- Experience of delivering enterprise software products and services in a high growth environment is desirable
- Understanding of IoT market
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland ( Stamp 4 or EU citizenship).
For more information contact Maja: 01 474 4699/ email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.