Implementations Project Manager – 12 Months FTC
A leading Asset Manager is looking for a Project Manager. This is a 12 months fixed term contract, however full benefits will be offered to the successful candidate such as pension contribution, full private healthcare etc.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the implementation of new products, client on-boarding, improving efficiency and automation, robotics, risk mitigation, interacting with individual stakeholders etc.
- New Retail Product launches including mergers, closures and re-purposes.
- Custody account - impact assessment, launches, closures
- Markets - Due diligence coordination for new and existing investment markets
- New instrument triage
- 2+ years’ experience as a Project Manager;
- Must be coming from Asset Management or Fund Administration as will need to have a good understanding of various fund types;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Ideally will have Custody or Fund Accounting background;
- Client on-boarding and operational readiness experience is a bonus;
APPLY NOW or send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744 633 to discuss your suitability.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.