My client within the Insurance sector currently have a requirement for an experienced part qualified accountant with an insurance or financial services background. With this role you can do five days a week 8.30-4.30 or work 4 days a week at a pro rated salary
You must be part qualified ACCA or qualified accounts technician and have a financial services or insurance background to be suitable for this role and 2-3 years strong accounts experience
• Accounts Payable
• Ensuring compliance with internal purchase ordering policy
• Controlling the issue of purchase order numbers
• Matching of invoices to purchase orders and posting invoices
• Obtaining approval for payment according to internal authorization limits
• Filing and archiving of invoices.
• Maintenance of AP sub ledger.
• Accounts Receivable
• Raising invoices where required for intercompany customers.
• Aging of outstanding balances and escalating as required
• Setup of standing details for vendors
• Processing bank transfers for payment of vendors.
• Weekly/monthly bank reconciliations in multiple currencies.
• Accounting/Finance background with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Accounting Technician qualification or equivalent preferable
• Third level degree preferably in business/finance discipline
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Please only apply for this role is you are working in an accounts role within financial services or Insurance- if you don’t have this background you wont be contacted on the role
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.