Fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Accountant/Accounts Assistant to progress career by joining a growing SME IN West Dublin. Excellent benefits including study support and great career progression.
- Assist with the preparation of month end accounts
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable duties
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Daily Reporting
- Ad Hoc duties
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA student or graduate with a degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline and a view to completing professional exams (Will also look at candidates who are not currently studying
- Strong Academics are a distinct advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
To apply for this Trainee Accountant/Accounts Assistant position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 0147 44 662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.