Sales Development Representative
A rapidly growing international software business has recently opened their EMEA office in Dublin South and looking to build out the sales function. They are looking to begin with a Sales Development Representative which will be an entry level position within their structure.
As a business this company provide a software that ties into existing software licences within all businesses and allows visibility and control over licences.
€30-35k + 10-15k
Your job as an SDR will involve:
- Working with a mix of inbound and outbound leads to discuss the solution with customers
- Qualify leads using BANT methodology
- Work with senior reps to bring leads through to completion
- Track everything on Salesforce
- Work to agreed KPIs and targets
What the job requires:
- 1 year in a lead generation/SDR or BDR capacity
- Ideally experience in the software industry a distinct advantage
- Full working rights to work in Ireland in a permanent role
- Willingness to learn
FOr more information contact Alan in Sigmar on 01 4744624 or apply through the link
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.