Company Secretary | FTC | Flexible Working
Have you gathered solid experience working alongside or acting as a Chartered/Company Secretary?
Title: Company Secretarial Assistant
Type: Fixed Term Contract (One year)
Location: Dublin 2
My Client, a leading Law Firm based in Dublin 2 are offering a great opportunity for an Assistant Company Secretary to join the team on a Fixed Term contract.
ICSA Qualification, although beneficial, is not necessary.
Very competitive Salary on offer with potential of completion bonus!
Working alongside the established team, typical responsibilities will include work in the following areas:
- Maintaining company secretarial records, statutory registers and updating of the company secretarial database.
- Preparation of Annual Returns;
- Drafting minutes;
- Coordinating and preparing board meetings.
- Liaising with directors, shareholders and company clients; and
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team.
- At least one year’s relevant experience;
- Familiar with Blueprint software;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this particular job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat about the Legal market, please send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com, or call: +353 1 4744649.
We are actively recruiting across the legal spectrum, including both In-house and in practice, and would love to hear from you!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.