Group Accountant / Aircraft Leasing / 50K-65K 15% bonus + benefits.
My client who is a leading global aircraft leasing firms providing lease and lease management services to airlines and aircraft investors worldwide. Their leadership team is an experienced and respected team with a proven track record in the industry.
The Group Accountant will work under the direction of the Statutory Reporting Manager.
- Participation in the completion of the annual Financial Reporting deliverables for the Group and its subsidiary entities;
- Preparation of management accounts as part of our debt covenant requirements;
- Support data integrity and preparation of financial information to ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility of financial information;
- Recommend any improvements in procedures etc to improve the efficiency of completing tasks;
- Ensuring controls are in place and performed to a SOx standard for various workstreams;
- Liaising with external auditors and service providers on the delivery of financial statement audits;
- Support quarterly reporting to Parent Company;
- Providing certain accounting technical advice to the Company on the deal team for various transactions;
- Ad-hoc work as required by the Statutory Reporting Manager.
- Qualified ACA (2-3 years PQE)
- Aviation/Leasing and/or Sun Accounting exposure preferable
- Excellent excel and modeling skills and ability to manage projects required
Please apply with CV via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 to discuss in confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.