Job: PE Fund Accounting Junior Analyst
Salary: €28 - €31K
Location: Dublin 2
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and manage time to maximize efficiency and to meet strict deadlines;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities;
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with excellent problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Flexible / Adaptable;
- P.C. proficient, particularly regarding Excel and Word;
- Third level qualification in Finance or Business.
Preferred Job Skills
- Previous experience working in fund operations, particularly in Private Equity funds;
- Knowledge of the Advent Geneva system;
- Knowledge of the Sungard Investran system;
- Knowledge of Investment (Financial) Services industry in Europe.
- Communicating with the funds’ investment advisors;
- Calculating the funds’ expenses and accruals;
- Processing shareholder activity and reconciling to the funds’ transfer agent;
- Maintaining accounting records;
- Performing security and cash reconciliations;
- Performing procedures to ensure funds are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Calculating and reporting the funds’ Net Asset Values (NAV’s);
- Analysing changes in funds’ values in relation to broader market fluctuations;
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and audits as requested;
- Strictly adhere to established departmental fund accounting processing procedures and controls;
- Meet client and investor reporting deliverables and deadlines;
- Maintain a good working relationship with external clients as well as with internal relationship managers and other business units within the company;
- Carry out all duties assigned to your role under the Company’s Safety Statement, to ensure Health, Safety and Well-being for all employees for whom you have responsibility;
- Ad-hoc tasks/projects required.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.