Salary: €42,000 + Bonus
Location: City West
Working Hours: 6am – 3pm / 8am – 5pm
- Bachelor's Degree preferred;
- 5+ years of post-trade execution and client support experience;
- Deep knowledge of Institutional clients, accounts (e.g. hedge funds), and trade execution;
- Relationship building skills across the team, business unit, and national peers;
- Proven delivery of world-class service experience.
- Supporting complex trading needs while maintaining a ‘client first’ mentality;
- Optimizing the client experience at the company and developing long term client relationships and partnerships;
- Providing exceptional service to all of our clients by processing their requests in an accurate and timely manner;
- Driving high satisfaction, quality, and efficiency for both the client and the company;
- Delivering superior results quickly and efficiently, utilizing effective time management skills;
- Actively participate in client meetings and client service reviews;
- Driving innovation through curiosity and a comprehensive understanding of business processes and challenges.
What you will do
You will work as part of the crypto fund team delivering trades and settlements.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.