Role: Co-ordinator - Early Years and Young People
Contract: 12-month fixed-term
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing engagements and delivering training and tailored supports to services throughout the country with a specific focus on sustainability, governance and crisis management issues.
Development and maintenance of relationships with organisations and groups working primarily within the relevant sector.
Responsible for the provision of mentoring and support to these organisations to achieve the objectives of the relevant programme(s) and promoting a credible and professional relationship with all stakeholders within the sector.
You should have a strong understanding and experience of working within early years and young people sector particularly in relation to business management, governance and sustainability, as well as experience in undertaking economic appraisals and assessments of value for money and financial viability.
- Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in business, finance or equivalent, is essential.
- Strong understanding and experience of working within early years and young people sector particularly in relation to business management, governance and sustainability.
- Experience in undertaking economic appraisals and assessments of value for money and financial viability.
- Experience in implementing strategies to improve board governance, financial and organisational management and to manage conflicts/disputes.
- Experience in evaluating applications for funding or annual / strategic plans
- Experience in the delivery of training and supports in the community / voluntary and/or statutory sectors.
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, programme databases and SharePoint portals.
- Experience and proficiency in Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems
- An understanding of the Irish language.
- Drivers licence & provision of car for business purposes is essential.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.