Design Assurance Engineer – Start-up
- Work within the QMS and Quality Policy in line with the MDD 93/42/EEC, Medical Device Directive 2007/47/EC, FDA Quality System Regulations 21 CFR Part 820, FDA GLP Regulation 21 CFR 58, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, Japanese Ministerial Ordinance # 169.
- Support the development and evolution of Design Control, Risk Management and Product Development.
- Use your understanding of regulatory requirements for Medical Device developments, participating in specification development and advising on overall design.
- Assist R&D team for design reviews.
- Support non-clinical studies.
- Establish and maintain the design history file and associated documents.
- Work cross functionally across the quality function.
- Participate in company Audits and CAPA programs
- Degree in Engineering or Science with two years or more experience in medical device or pharmaceutical environments.
- Must have ISO13485, 21 CFR 820, MDD/MDR, Risk Management and QMS experience.
- Ideally would have Nitinol experience.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.