My client a Cork based Pharma company urgently require a Project Managers.
Experience with Project tools & methodologies are essential here .
This is a rolling contract role.
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Engages with customers at the very early stages of projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- MS Project or other project management tools
Consensus building skills.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing & finalizing projects.
- Meet all the specifications & deadlines of the role all while keeping the project within budget.
- Creates & reports project status & allocates resources as needed.
- Defines project governance policies & manages the financial concerns.
- Communicates & interfaces with all levels & across organizational lines, including the business units.
- May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project
- Works with moderate work direction and has previous experience of meet the above.
What you'll need .
- 3+ Years’ experience in the Project Management of Engineering projects.
- Experience in industrial, manufacturing or process environments only.
- Relevant 3rd level Degree. PMP qualification an advantage.
- Deep understanding of either the Food & Beverage, Dairy, Biotech or Pharma Industries.
Interested. Don't delay . I'd love to hear from you.
E-Mail me please firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.