Sigmar Recruitment in partnership with Boston Scientific are hiring for Manufacturing Engineers. We are hosting an Open Day in the Clayton Hotel, Belfast on Sat 23rd February from 11am-5pm
Jobs are located in Galway, Cork & Clonmel
If relocation is an option for you, please come to see us at the Open Day in the Clayton Hotel, Belfast on Sat 23rd February from 11am-5pm for more information!
Register at www.sigmar.ie/boston-scientific
Manufacturing/Process Technician -
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC. programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- HETAC Level 6 qualification or Senior Trades, in a relevant technical Discipline.
- General manufacturing processing knowledge with at least 2-5 years previous experience in a manufacturing / process technician role.
- Medical Device experience is not essential
Come see us at the Open Day in the Clayton Hotel, Belfast on Sat 23rd February from 11am-5pm for more information!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.