Job: Implementation Project Manager
Salary: €60 - €70k + Benefits
Contract: 12 month contract
Location: Dublin City Centre
- Experience in the Investment Management world, particularly having a strong understanding of the end to end business activities and how they fit into the bigger picture;
- Experienced in new business implementations or transitions;
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong decision-making skills who also take ownership for delivery;
- Risk-aware and able to plan and measure mitigation against identified risk;
- Self-motivated and responsive to a constantly changing environment;
- Have strong negotiation and influencing skills, at all levels.
- Project manage the implementation of new products working with various other stakeholders such as portfolio managers, product specialists and operations teams;
- Identification, monitoring and tracking of risks and issues utilising fundamental project management tools;
- Provide clear, concise project communication both written and verbal to relevant stakeholders and sponsors;
- Maintain the Service Level Agreement between the Institutional business and GBO;
- Forge strong relationships with internal stakeholders and have the ability to balance multiple product launches;
- Risk recognition and mitigation planning is a common theme across all functions, and thus you must be able to fully understand any, and all, risk implications contained within any mitigation plan produced by the team. You will a strong contributor to risk judgement & planning;
- Work alongside business analysts and other project managers to identify opportunities to improve end to end onboarding process including:
- Enhancing procedures, project plans and checklists where applicable;
- Automation of manual processes to provide efficiencies and mitigate areas of risk;
- Suggest possibilities for implementing a workflow solution.
- Work with the Custodian Relationship Team to develop and establish relationships with new institutional custodians.
- Represent the team as required, both internally and externally;
- Hold operational responsibility for all decisions and outcomes produced by the team for your areas.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.