Do you enjoy working closely with others in an organization to engineer manufacturing solutions? Do you pride yourself on your commitment to continuous improvement and attention to detail? If so, we want to meet with you to discuss the possibilities.
This position has the responsibility and authority to support the Manufacturing Engineering group: Develops, refines, and maintains new and existing manufacturing processes, including the creation of manufacturing processing documentation, equipment operating instructions, and product routers. Designs, constructs and maintains assembly fixtures and test equipment. Generates, collects and analyzes process data, prepares specifications, and evaluates materials and components. Qualifies and/or validates manufacturing processes and trains production operators. Identifies, qualifies, and executes quality improvement cost savings initiatives. This position is responsible for monitoring and improving medical product manufacturing lines.
Essential Job Duties:
Must have proven abilities and experience in the following duties:
- Optimising existing manufacturing processes
- Assists with standardization, cost reduction efficiency and work flow optimization
- Expeince with lean initiatives (TPM, 5S, Gemba, Standard Work, etc.)
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Technical troubleshooting of day to day processing issues in support of operators.
- Assessment of material performance and remediation of issues as they arise
- Daily monitoring of production line performance.
- Identification and implementation of process changes as required for capacity and Yield improvements.
- Modification of manufacturing process procedures and completion of change controls on same
- Participate in problem solving teams to resolve manufacturing / quality issues as they arise.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline or equivalent.
- Medical device/pharma experience preferred
- Experience with troubleshooting and equipment validation essential
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven Project Management skills through the delivery of business critical projects.
- Extensive experience with the following:
- Time studies
- Process improvement
- Mechanical maintenance
- Lean practice
- Installation and validation of new equipment
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as alone
- Strong IT skills (MS Office Suite, project management applications)
- Excellent decision-making and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com or call Jackson on 021-4847138 for more information, TODAY!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.