Senior Software Development Manager
Contract type: Permanent
You will apply your technical expertise, product development experience and leadership qualities to create and manage a new technology retail development centre based in Ireland. Working with offshore teams in US and India.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Technical management and development of solutions for large retailers
- You will use SDLC best practices, recent innovations in cloud technology
- Enhancing and creating new applications, middleware to maximise code reuse with high production level quality
- Building the technical team locally, mentoring and defining their career development, management of local technical team
- Ensuring delivery expectations are met
- Looking for someone with a strong technical background with excellent project management and communication skills
- Working with Key Stakeholders in the US offices, set goals, manage schedules, coordinate Joint activities with remote Developers
- Occasional travel (2-3 trips a year) to a remote office will be a part of this role
- You will also be expected to work with an in-house (or outsourced) Office Admin Manager to ensure local compliance, HR objectives, and other legal standards
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- 8+ years software development experience with 3+ years managing development and technical teams.
- 3-5 years in a .Net Software Environment.
- 2+ years in Cloud Development.
- 3+ years in a client facing role, project management responsibilities.
- Experience with Solution Architecture and Design.
- Experience of .Net framework, C# and other tech such as SQL databases, HTML5, MCV and CSS.
- Excellent understanding of OOP
- Architecting solutions and business components and be able to guide developers through the code generation and debugging phases of the SDLC.
- Produce high level technical specifications and Guidelines for Developers.
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of cloud data storage technologies e.g. no SQL, Document DB.
- Experience with Angular 2, or Angular 1.
- Knowledge of other Cloud DevOps.
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.