The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also own employer brand, EVP and manage the company’s online social media presence in Ireland. They will also design and develop recruitment strategies, processes and procedures. This role reports to site HR Leadership in Ireland with a dotted line to the corporate talent acquisition organisation.
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process to offer stage to actively generate a strong talent pipeline for open vacancies
- Use traditional and creative sourcing methods to build valuable talent pipelines
- Ensure a timely turnaround time on fill rates, in line with strict compliance procedures
- Support the HR Management team on the delivery of Talent and Succession planning
- Manage all recruitment administration responsibilities and contribute to various ongoing projects
- Reduce monthly recruitment agency spend
- Review historical agency spend & Identify a Preferred Supplier listing for each site
- Review turnover levels and identify Top 3 areas to focus on for each site
- Build our brand at local colleges/universities across Ireland
- Be the Ireland SME for Workday on the release of the TA module in 2018.
- Degree Qualified in a HR, Marketing or relevant discipline
- Will need to have 5 years’ plus relevant recruitment experience ideally within the Life Sciences environment
- Must be able to demonstrate key stakeholder management capabilities by managing expectations through exceeding them
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, be proactive, energetic, driven and action oriented
- Will have strong organisational, administrative and analytical skills
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.