IT Project Manager (Database Security Deployment) - Daily Rate Contract - Dublin.
6-month daily rate contract – You will be responsible for supporting the rollout of the EMEA database access monitoring program.
- Coordination of EMEA database monitoring project implementation.
- Support the onboarding of existing databases into the EMEA database security monitoring process and ensure controls will be made effective across multiple database technologies, including Oracle, SQL, Big Data and NoSQL.
- Partnering with US and EMEA IT Risk & Security, database, engineering, application, security, and operational staff.
- Track progress continuously against agreed milestones.
What you need
- 5+ years strong background in database technologies.
- Database Administrator experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with Guardium Database Access Monitoring.
- Experience with SonarG data warehouse for Guardium.
- Certification in Project Management will be a plus.
Why should you apply for this role?
- 6-month contract
- Paying €525 per day (€120,000+ per annum)
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
For more information apply today or contact Ana Silva on 014744 611.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.