Lending Operations - Residential Portfolio
Dublin City Centre - Permanent Job
Attractive salary + Bonus
The Lending Operations Agent is responsible for case management of mortgage applications from application submission through to completion. You will gain exposure to working alongside Credit Underwriters ensuring all new applications and processed accurately, whilst ensuring timely updates are provided to stakeholders on progress throughout the process.
This job is the perfect step for a Junior Banking Professional looking to develop a career in Lending/Credit or Underwriting.
- Case management across the lending origination process from application submission to drawdown.
- Work with brokers and credit underwriters to ensure all new applications are processed as per agreed policy and criteria
- Providing accurate and timely updates to stakeholders on progress throughout the process
- Building strong relationships with Intermediaries to help ensure well packaged applications.
- APA in Loans desirable.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in an Banking, and Financial Services
- Previous experience working in Operations or Administration in Mortgages
- Ability to deliver good quality and accurate work
- Customer Service and Commercial Awareness
If you fit the job description above and have the relevant experience or interest please call Noirin Kerr on 01-4744606 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noirin is an Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.