Job: Civil/Structural Design Engineers
Our client is looking for graduate and experienced civil and structural design engineers to work on structural and road projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in Galway with a multidisciplinary consultancy and be part of their growing building and infrastructure team with a very competitive salary and attractive benefits.
The focus of the job is:
- Liaise with Clients to deliver the required designs.
- Review documents and structural designs prepared by Engineers.
- Preparation and review of preliminary designs and reports using a variety of computer packages and subsequent preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications.
- Procurement of Site Investigation, Building and Civil Engineering Contracts and where appropriate the preparation of pricing schedules and Bills of Quantities.
- Prepare tender documents and tender assessments.
The skills required of the Design Engineers
- Proficient in the structural design of civil or building structures and the use of Eurocodes.
- Excellent written and verbal (English) communication and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2D and an aptitude to develop their skills in the use of AutoCAD 3D and Building Information Modelling (such as AutoDesk REVIT).
- Knowledge of MX Roads/ ArcGIS
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information and be in with a chance of joining a multidisciplinary consultancy.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.