Role Description: I am looking to speak to Junior Site Engineers. Working within a team environment assisting the Design Engineers and Operational Supervisors in the technical engineering work required to design and develop projects from Client instruction, through contract planning, construction delivery and completion of all as constructed records.
- Assist in preparation of design submissions of projects to the client
- Prepare Traffic Managements plans for works sites (training provided)
- Provide technical and professional engineering support services relative to assigned area of responsibility
- Preparation of Road Opening License submission to LA’s
- Monitoring and adhering to works programmes
- Assist in preparation of progress reports on projects
- As build information using GPS
- Investigate field problems affecting property owners, contractors, and maintenance operations
- Attend meeting with consultants, engineers and Client
- Keep good site records and assist commercial team in preparation of applications
- Calculate the quantity, quality, and cost of materials used for various projects
- Maintaining HSEQ standards at all times for all works undertaken
- Conduct public works inspection of workmanship & materials
- Hold a relevant Engineering Qualification (Civil or Construction Management)
- Experience in a Junior Engineering role within a Water/Roads environment is beneficial
- Hold a clean drivers’ license and have own transport.
If interested in this role please do not hesitate to contact Ger Quinaln on 014744695 or email email@example.com with your CV
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.