Technical Support Analyst – Tier 2 with German
The Technical Support Analyst – Tier 2: German position is a dynamic role involving liaising with multiple engineering teams to resolve issues and contribute to ongoing projects revolving around support tools, knowledge management and more. We can offer a promising career with opportunities to progress within our company.
You must be a fluent German speaker. The typical candidate shall have a technical qualification in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics/IT. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, hard-working, and committed to solving customer issues promptly and professionally. The candidate will be able to work well in a team environment and communicate well with customers and colleagues.
Hours of work: 39 hours per week.
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of our products and ongoing releases
- Customer liaison via phone, email or remote control
- Technical fault analysis & troubleshooting
- Answer calls and e-mails in line with team KPIs
- Keep customers (external and internal) informed of the status of their helpdesk issues
- Monitor performance of installed software and hardware products
- Respond quickly to urgent issues, escalating to product development team where required
- Provide training / create documentation as needed
- Native German speaker
- Understanding of PC networking hardware/software concepts
- Knowledge of Windows 7 / 10 / Server 2012 standalone and in a network environment
- Familiarity with SQL / MS SQL server and databases
- Ability to perform roOot cause analysis and replicate and test problems in multiple environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team Player
- Fluent English essential – other European languages an advantage
- Familiarity with Citrix platform
- Experience with customer facing support
- Experience in the trucking industry
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.