eLearning Developer – Contract Role
Dublin city centre
Global Tech Company
Great opportunity for an eLearning Developer to come on board with a leading multinational Tech company based in Dublin city. You will be responsible for overseeing the design and development of eLearning material.
- Advising on eLearning material
- Redesigning training material for external vendors
- Recommend on improvements
- Collaborate with stakeholders on process improvements
- Assess learning programs
- Experience with graphic design and eLearning development tools
- Experience with image editing software
- Proven ability to multitask and work independently
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
- Degree in related field
- Experience using Google slides, Powerpoint and/or Captivate
- Experience with innovative learning formats, such as gamification, HTML5, and/or social media
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss the HR or in-house recruitment job market in general, please do not hesitate to contact Denise O’ Regan email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a member of the National Recruitment Federation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.