My client based in D22 currently have a requirement for a Financial Controller with 6 years strong finance experience at Finance Manager/ Financial Controller level. To be suitable for this role you must have a finance background from construction or Engineering
• Direct/Manage/Supervise the accounting teams.
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Maintenance and management of company asset base including fixed assets, leased assets, cash management. credit collection
• Responsible for the weekly/monthly/quarterly accounts and preparation of reporting packs.
• Ensure effective and robust site financial controls are in place
• Compile annual returns, monthly management accounts, external reporting, tax compliance and managing the audit process.
• Responsible for company Insurance required for projects etc
• Act as cover for Payroll if required.
• Liaise with Chief Operations Officer and Heads of Department daily ensuring output and invoicing is in line with cash flow.
• Preparation of year-end financial statements
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting
• Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, CPA, ACCA) with a minimum of 4 years PQE.
• Excellent IT skills and full proficiency in Microsoft Office, ERP systems.
• Strong management and leadership skills.
• Must have worked within construction or Engineering
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.