My client within the manufacturing space based in West Dublin currently have a requirement for a finance/ accounting graduate with 1-2 year’s experience from an industry or accounting practice background.
• Assisting with the daily bookkeeping for Joule trading companies.
• Assisting in the management of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Building relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Daily reporting.
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Assisting in the preparation the annual financial statements.
• Preparing ad-hoc reports for management.
• Other ad-hoc tasks as they arise
• Part qualified ACCA/CIMA student or graduate with a degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline and a view to completing professional exams.
• 1-2 years finance experience – from industry or an accountancy practice
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.