Senior SQL DBA/ Database Developer
Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for a Senior SQL DBA/Developer with a global consultancy company based in Dublin City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in technology consultancy whilst getting you chance to collaborate with some of the best technology firms across Europe!
For this role, you will be responsible for design, development and administration of massive SQL Server database implementations.
What you will need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server in a development and/or administrator capacity, within an enterprise environments.
- Extensive experience of MS T-SQL development including stored procedures, functions and views.
- Experience of administering MS Availability Groups and Clusters.
- Experience in proactive monitoring of database environments (preferably of large to very large environments)
- OLTP and batch processing development i
- Ability to navigate complex schema
- Strong query tuning and index optimisation ability (including filtered indexes, materialised views, etc.)
- Data modelling experience involving ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies
To apply or for more info, contact Claire on email@example.com or call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.