Systems Accountant | Technology | South Dublin
My client, an exciting & fast-growing technology firm is seeking a systems accountant who has the ambition and drives to become a key member of the finance function. The company is at an exciting point in its growth and relies on the imagination, innovation, and initiative of its employees to develop its business and as a result, offers fantastic career development.
The successful candidate will support the Finance Project Manager across a wide range of projects underway and will implement opportunities that improve the Finance offering. Candidates must have an excellent understanding of optimal reporting flows, finance operations, data & cash flows, accounting entries, and system processes.
• Identify & drive efficiencies in the financial reporting & analysis ecosystem
• Responsible for the specification & testing of reporting for the implementation of finance projects, ensuring integrity of reporting data flow from initial transactions through to accurate recording & accounting entries in ledgers
• Assessment of financial impacts for execution of projects - e.g. FX, VAT invoicing requirements etc
• Assist Finance Project Manager in the assessment, upgrade, implementation & metric tracking of third-party providers
• Support Finance team on day-to-day operational use issues for Finance & Third-Party Systems, ensuring resolution of issues & future optimisations considered
• Continuously improve finance systems & processes through the execution and support of key finance projects
• Regular review of third-party reporting & reconciliations for accuracy, completeness & continuous optimisation potential
• Lead education & support to wider business on the rollout & operation of new business processes (e.g. expenses)
• Create and review improvement project KPIs for projects to ensure ongoing management of improvement successes and/or remediation points
• Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
• 1 – 2 years PQE
• Third Level Degree
The position is permanent, and the role will be based in South Dublin. Salary ranges from 55-60k + benefits.
Contact Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 to discuss in confidence.
If this job is not what you are looking for, reach out anyways could of other exciting opportunities to discuss!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.