Global Financial technology company, pioneer in technology trading is looking for Senior Compliance Officer (Vice President).
As a Senior Compliance Officer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring compliancy with MiFID II legislation and regulatory.
Main responsibilities on the job:
- Maintaining and executing MiFID documentation, policies, procedures etc.;
- Continuously monitoring and controlling POSIT MTF legislation;
- Coordinating and participating in meetings;
- Coordinating responses to the Clients.
Successful candidate should have:
- 5+ years of experience in compliance;
- Experience working on MiFID II regulations;
- Experience dealing with regulators directly;
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree;
- PCF Approved.
Send your CV now to MWilk@sigmar.ie or give Marta Wilk a call on 01 4744635 for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.