A Dublin City Centre client is looking to hire an Investment Manager as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and management of portfolios belonging to customers who require finance to carry out residential development projects. He/she will also oversee the on-going management and oversight of various projects throughout the lending cycle – from beginning to full repayment.
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following requirements;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in Financial Services
- Proven track record in residential lending and preparing funding proposals
- Excellent ability in building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Brilliant knowledge in the current market in Ireland and residential development lending
- Have achieved CFA Level 1 (minimum)
- Experience mentoring other team members
Send a copy of your CV to email@example.com to learn more about this role and many others
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.