Leader in technology and independent fund administration company is looking for Fund Accounting Manager. It is definitely great opportunity for career progression and a chance to join company with offices in multiple countries.
As Fund Accounting Manager you will be responsible for overall checks of NAV calculations and supervising the team up to 10 members. You will be working closely with Director to ensure proper delivery of NAV calculation and client relationship development.
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience working with hedge funds and at least 2 years supervisory experience;
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Law;
- Good IT and system knowledge;
What you can expect:
- Full healthcare insurance;
- Life Insurance;
- Pension scheme;
- Full study reimbursement.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.