Financial Reporting Accountant | 55k
My client, a multinational financial services company based in South Dublin is recruiting for a Financial Reporting Accountant.
- Compiling and analysing relevant financial data to be used as a basis for the preparation of accounts.
- Communicating with all clients, administrators, managers and auditors in preparing and arranging for audits and dealing with all queries
- Adherence to internal controls within the accounts department.
- Meeting agreed service standards and adherence to internal procedures so as to provide a consistent and proactive client service to the highest standards.
- Approval and oversight of cash management for a MiFID regulated conglomerate Bank account.
- Assistance with monthly billing process as required
- Assistance with compiling monthly & quarterly reports for senior management and various stakeholders.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Practice trained or trained in a Financial Services company
- The candidate should demonstrate a substantial knowledge and understanding of accountancy procedures, with the ability to work accurately and in a detailed manner to meet strict deadlines.
- Flexible approach to the job as required and provides support in helping to meet deadlines or take on additional responsibilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Sun an advantage
For more information please don’t hesitate to call Graham on 01 4744642 or email Graham on firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job spec for this position is available on application
For a confidential call to discuss this Financial Reporting Accountant jobs or similar jobs please don’t hesitate to call me on 01 4744642
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.