My client who plays a key part in the construction industry is looking for a Financial Controller to be a part of their senior management team.
You will play an essential part in planning and executing strategies to support growth. As you will be responsible for the finance department preferably you will have a strong background in the construction and contracting industry.
- Liaise with Chief Operations Officer and Heads of Department daily ensuring output and invoicing is in line with cash flow.
- Work in collaboration with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements, ensuring compliance with Accounting Standards, management of the yearly audit process and ensuring completion of any and all relevant statutory requirements
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the Chief Operation Manager in analysing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Identify areas of weakness and develop and deliver on projects to improve the financial efficiency of the company
- Implement a best in class finance function that supports business plans.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, CPA, ACCA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
Excellent IT skills and full proficiency in Microsoft Office, ERP systems.
Strong management and leadership skills.
Strong analytical ability and excellent numerical skills.
Analyzing information, planning and reporting research results
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4691 to discuss this vacancy in confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.