My client a marketing company is looking to employ a Commercial Business Partner/Commercial Accountant with an immediate start.
It is a 6 months contract initially but it can go longer.
- Liaise with and support auditors throughout the annual review.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Banking & Cash
- Balance Sheet Management
- Preparation of client’s annual budget & amendments
- Support Client Service in the preparation of Client budgets and pricing requirements
- Support new business financial requirements
- Monthly reconciliations where applicable
- Ad-hoc cost analysis/reporting as required
- Preparation of the monthly & quarterly management accounts
- Respond to adhoc queries from group & senior management.
- Respond to adhoc queries from senior management.
- Support Client Service in preparing monthly performance & quarterly forecast updates to management
- Consolidation of Quarterly business budgets and re-forecasts including variance analysis
- Part/Post qualified in ACCA or CIMA professional exams
- Strong systems knowledge – experience in PeopleSoft a plus
- Min 3 years’ experience working in a finance team
- Experience in working with a shared service environment desirable but not essential
- Ability to combine commercial understanding with financial technical knowledge to support client requirements within financial regulations essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office tools.
if you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.