A leading Irish property development company based just outside of Dublin is looking for a site manager with residential experience. This job would suit a Site manager or general foreman with residential experience. The required candidates would have experience on a housing development with timber frames.
- Experience working on residential experience with timber frames
- Management of labour and subcontractors on site
- Ensure that Health & Safety policies and procedures are strictly adhered to
- Ordering of materials
- Budget and variation management
- Liaise with the QS and Project Manager on cost management and progress reporting
- Engineering or trade (preferably carpentry) background.
- Experience building houses with timber frames
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook as well as cloud drives such as Dropbox.
- Minimum 10 years of construction background with Site Manager experience of a minimum of 3 years.
- Minimum 3 years of residential experience.
If you feel you meet these requirements please apply below in strict confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.